Directions to Melros Beach (Dawesville) from Perth
- Take Kwinana Freeway South.
- Exit at Mandjoogoordap Road.
- Turn right onto Mandjoogoordap Rd and travel along for about 6 km until the large roundabout, then turn left.
- Follow this road ( Old Coast Rd) for about 15- 20 mins.
Once you pass the Miami Shopping Area you will go over the Port Bouvard Bridge.
- Once over the bridge the turn off to Melros Beach is about 3 km on your right.
There are no large signs indicating Melros only blue signs with ‘Landscape Supplies’ and ‘Nursery’. Turn here ( Bailey Bvd).
- Go straight through roundabout then take first left (Oceanic Dr).
Turn left at next roundabout and Serenity is 4 th house on the left ( 9 Sutherland St)
Go straight through roundabout and take first left. Elvira is 7 th house on the left ( 5 Ayrton St)
FOR ED’S PLACE
Go straight through roundabout and take first right (Ayrton St).
Travel along Ayrton St, and take first left past the park ( Edward St)
Ed’s Place is 4th house on the right (7 Edward St)